2009年10月9日金曜日

Having fun?

Boa noite!

Riding Ty's soft board gave me a new insight into surfing, just making me realize that there are different ways to have a good time in the water. Kenta and me tried to ride a wave together... considering our surfing skills, this would be a bit difficult without getting dings on our boards. In a sense, a soft board is wonderful to enjoy surfing in this way, trying to experiment and to explore more ways to enjoy surfing!



Malibu style at San-O... cruising a wave together! OK, now try to jump onto Kenta's board! Yeah, tandem surfing, lift me up, Kenta!



Oops, 何でやねん? There was something going wrong... or, as Kenta said, I was not good enough... Hostia, let's try it again, we will make it work next time! Now I wanna buy a soft top board; it's not a bad idea to own it!

Merci

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿